Saturday, November 14, 2009

Studio Day, Sewing Day

Silks that have been in the dye bath for 72 hours need to be liberated. It will be interesting to see if the saturation level is greater after such a lengthy stay. Photos may be up tomorrow once the rinse/ iron and fold/package process is completed.

Sewing session today - window treatments. Fancy for curtains! Also on the agenda I will be starting a small quilt project with some of my older experiments in fabric painting, (one of those UFOs [UN-finished objects] that is in my repertoire). That will be the sewing session - that is the goal.

It is expected to rain all day here as Hurricane Ida remnants keep us company. A good day to listen to some music and get some indoor things done. So off I go, look for my post at the end of this week to see "the 72 hour liberation fabric" results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...