Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year - New Project List

Hello everyone and happy new year.  Hope everybody had wonderful holidays. 
Today I am compiling a list of projects that I would like to do this year!  Some of the projects are aimed at using fabrics that I have deep affection for.  (Yes - affection and I know there are others out there who feel the same way!  I know you are there!)  You know those fabrics that you don't want to cut into because they are so nice, so you just hang on to them and hoard them.  Well that's me and today will be the start of the project stash buster.  I don't really have a name for what I am about to do but that's okay as long as I get it done.
 So that first project is to finish up the "Quickie Quilt"  which is all pieced.  It just need to be backed and stitched together and embroidered with floss.  It should be quick!  Next on the agenda is a kayak quilt using fusing.  Then the larvae quilt using only 3 colors.  A woven quilt, possibly a series.  A hands all around quilt.  Also there are a number of quilts that are already pieced together that will go on the quilting machine in my sewing room (that I can barely walk in!) that will be completed.  This list isn't long and by no means complete, however I do tend to bite off more that I can chew, so for now it's a start.
Also, so that I can keep on track, post at least every two weeks to update my progress with photos. . . . wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...