Sunday, August 28, 2011

Irene - The Univited Guest

So we are in the midst of rain wind and dark skies as Irene comes to dinner later this evening.  I have to say that I really don't welcome her to the table.  She has no manners first of all coming uninvited and she breaks wind almost the whole time she is here.  How rude can you be? 

Anyhow the Rhode Island Mini Quilt challenge is progressing nicely.  I am looking forward to showing/ posting what I have received once the challenge is over.  Just a reminder that the deadline is October 13, 2011.  I am also considering having a vote for "Best in Challenge" with a fat quarter set as an award.  Let me know what you all think.

Stay safe if you are to be visited by Miss Irene otherwise have a great day.

Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...