Saturday, December 10, 2011

Half Square Triangle FUN !

 So I have lots of half square triangles now and am playing!  Just thought that you might like to see what I have been up to with them.  Here are a few pictures of layouts that being contemplated for you to look at.  Enjoy!  I don't know if I will actually use these layouts but it is fun rearranging the pieces.  I take photos of each layout so that I can compare each layout to see which one or ones that I like best.  None of these fabrics are from my own dyed stash, all are purchased fabrics and you may recognise some of them as they are from a years old collection.    I am attempting to minimize my stash somewhat! Ha.  Then I can proceed on to my own hand dyed fabric collection.  I am imposing this upon myself as a goal to the treat ahead.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...