Sunday, February 10, 2013

Neighborhood Pictures - WS Nemo



Evening blue

Ginkgo tree

Our cars are under there!

Budlong pool

Up the snowy hill

I loved how this snow covered tree looked

When I awoke and looked out the window I couldn't see a thing ... this is why - all of our windows were blanketed with a layer of wind blown snow.  It almost looks as if the house was sprayed with water that froze.

My rhododendron outside my front window.  I had to look down to take this picture.  In the spring when it blooms it is halfway up the window, now it is nearly laying on the ground with all the weight of the snow on it.

...and today is bright and sunny, clear blue skies and freezing cold.  Good day for a walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...