Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Unexpected Quilt



 

  The original quilt that I was working on has a half square triangle center bordered by a white back ground and an inch wide secondary border with yet a third wider border in white.  Right now I am in the middle of quilting it... and unfortunately rippng out  stitches, first in the beginning at each corner (mostly just because I did not like the design of the quilting) and then in the center where all of the half square triangles are, again the stitching design isn't what I am looking for.  So I am going a little bug eyed looking at all those stitches!  When that one is finally finished I will post a couple of pic's of it - if I can still see when it is done, lol.

 I know with all the blogs out there and the busy lives we all are living these days our time is valuable I just wan to say thanks to all of you who stop by and visit my blog,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...