Sunday, May 29, 2016

More selvedges!

A while back I posted about selvedges and what could be done with them.  I have come to realize that some things take time (duh).  Going along the sewing pathway I pick one, then another.  They are in a big bag.  Waiting.  Waiting patiently for their turn to be added.  To be a part.  Of something bigger.   Many are new and have a place to belong.  For now.  As these pieces are to be added to each other.

I have completed some potions by color coordinating the fabrics while attempting to make those parts random.

The selvedges are coming together very nicely.  I think this cloth is going to make a very nice and hopefully sturdy quilt top.  I can't wait to see it completed.  It's a great record of the stash of fabric that I have curated.

Still there is a way to go before it us completed.

In the meantime I have been using up some others fabric pieces of odds and ends to make larger pieces of cloth.  I may turn them into art cloths for my own keeping, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...