Saturday, June 23, 2018

Save or Donate

So of all the things we keep, what matters most?  The things collected over a period of 30 years or so that occupy space here and there in this humble abode are about to be culled.  A decluttering of sorts. Those little items that have been saved and stored away because " I can use that in this widget" or "This still works" or "When I loose the ten (!) pounds that was gained over the holidays two years ago, I can wear this outfit."  And on and on and on it goes.  This is valuable real estate that I could "rent" out to my fabric stash and sewing adventures (projects).  So a couple of cardboard boxes, maybe more (certainly), will be filled with some items of clothing, books, and who knows what else to be donated.  Things that are NOT being used by me or anyone else in this dwelling that could be things that could matter to somebody else.

We justify and find or create reasons why we keep things.   Make room for the things that really matter in your life.



Completed in the Spring of  2017... hooray!   Now I'm looking to purge even more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...