Wednesday, April 13, 2011

And Another Vision Popping In

  If you read my last post you will see a quote of Mark Twain's regarding the storm of thoughts in one's mind.  Well I had a quick little burst of my next project - that I may start this weekend along with the Hands All Around Quilt.  I think I will call it For the Birds.  Since the thought popped into my head I have been formulating the layout in my mind, playing with different ideas that go in and out.  Next I will be putting pen to paper to get a basic visual and play with color a bit.  I think maybe that I will fuse this one too.
  Tonight I will be putting the finishing touches on the Kayak Quilt and binding it.  If the lighting permits, I will take some pictures of it this weekend and post it so that you all can see my first project using fusing.  So come back over the weekend and take a look.  Leave a comment if you like.  I love hearing from all of you.  In the meantime enjoy these couple of pictures that have nothing to do with any up coming project . . . yet!
Swirly Snail Shell
Swirly Snail Shell Bottom- This was once home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...