Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Now that my fabrics are dyed - photos need to be produced. The dye results are as expected, a semi solid with deep rich tones. I plan to pair these fat quarters up with a black piece, just not sure whether another fat quarter would be the right size or a full half yard. I will think on that a bit.
A pattern is in the works for this set of dyed fat quarters. So documentation is everything as I go along. It looks as if the pattern is heading in an abstract direction. Okay by me... :D
All this will need to be put into action this weekend . . . as well as a "photo session". The irons are hot in the fire - - - ALL of them, so I really must get moving on all of my projects.
My silk scarves need to be posted, as well as my excess supplies that I no longer have a use for. Someone out there can use them I'm sure.
I think the next time I will be able to post something here will be this weekend coming up . . . so check back then to see what is new and exciting here. In the meantime check out tenpinesstudio seller on etsy as well all the other great sites there. There are great items for those of you who look for unique handmade gifts for Christmas and other holidays, birthdays or just because gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...