Saturday, November 28, 2009

post Thanksgiving Day

Well the family was over for the grand meal of the year. Of course the guest of honor was delicious! It was a nice relaxing day and nice to have the family over. Erran and Sarah were missed though, one having to work and the other working in Antarctica. Our Italian guest from last year was not with us this year but home in Italy, although he did drop us a line to wish a happy holiday. Thanks Fabio.

Today I have spent a little bit of time floating around the web looking at some fiber arts from other folks. Wow where do people get there inspiration? There is some great art work out there. Right now I am sitting with some of my hand dyed raw silk fat quarters with a project in mind that I will be starting shortly. There are some components that I will be incorporating into the final design that I believe will work very well. We'll see. It will be a small scale piece of fiber art. I hope that it turns out to be actually art! I will post it as soon as pictures are done. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...