Monday, November 2, 2009

So of course, I did indeed change my mind once I arrived at the studio regarding the color choices to dye my fabric. Right now the dye vat is pure red. The fabric was left it in overnight for the deepest saturation and will be taken it out later on today. The colors are what I call a semi solid as there are some variations in the saturation through out each piece with pleasing results. Once they are all set I will be making a small sample project to show and then sell the rest. Now the planning for the actual project begins as well as some research. A few ideas have been on the back burner, maybe now is the time to revisit them. Later inthe week I will post photos of the fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...