Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fabriholics Fix


Now I feel better!


  Remember a few days ago my post announcing the delivery of my fabric haul that was ordered before the years end?  Well here are some pics of that haul.  This is from Craftsy and was a terrific buy.  It also was delivered one day ahead of schedule via the United States Postal Service - thanks USPS and Craftsy.  The larger purple floral fabric is a set of ten different pieces - love all the large florals.  The rest are charm packs and jelly rolls from designers  Moda, Riley Blake, Valori Wells, Tula Pink, Kaffe Fassett / Rowan, and Jennifer Paganelli. 

  My mind is going a mile a minute assigning each of these packs a project.  Some things you just automatically know what you are going to make when you see them, while others take some pondering over.  I see a lot of potential here.  
  The Moda is flannel and very soft, has great designs.  My husband asked if I was going to make some pajamas with this charm pack - of course he was only kidding ... but it is a thought LOL.  
  The Rowan is all polka dots - love the dot!
  The rest are florals with the exception of the Riley Blake jelly roll called Rolie Polie Peak Hour.  
  I have moved these aside though as I must finish some previously started quilt projects before I dive into these - kind of like my own personal rewards program.

Do check out the Craftsy site - you are going the love it.    
http://www.craftsy.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...