Friday, January 25, 2013

Sewing Seminar!

  So this weekend, starting tomorrow morning, is my own sewing seminar!  I will be taking out a couple of quilt tops that are in my UFO pile to finally complete.  They are feeling a bit neglected and this will make each of them feel a bit better.  I am going to attempt to complete two - that is a reasonable goal.
  Also I need to get the camera out and take some pictures to post to fulfill my promise of showing the  finished selvage project from a couple of weeks ago. 
  All I have thought about this week is getting to my machine, anticipating the weekend to have free time to sew.  The projects are all in my head and now they need to escape as it is getting crowed in there!
   In the meantime here is pic of a piece of silk that I dyed a couple of years ago.  Using the fold and clamp method this is the result.  I like how it looks like windows in a building.  Hope you like it.  Have a great day!
The Silk City  Building
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...