Thursday, January 3, 2013

It's here, it's here, Hooray!

Looking down at the foliage at the Gaylord in Nashville, which hasn't anything to do with this post except that it looks like natural fireworks.  Plus I thought that it would be nice to have a picture with this post.
  My package arrived today! One day early in fact.  I ordered some fabrics and did not expect them until tomorrow, am I ever excited!  I can hardly contain myself, the fabrics are beautiful colorful big prints.-  along with some charm packs and a couple of jellyrolls.  My mind is already racing at the thought of just what I am going to make with these fabulous fabrics.  It's kind of late in the evening so I haven't taken any pictures of my delivery but I will take some over the weekend and do some show and tell.  So check back this weekend to see what came in the mail for me today.  By the way my goodie box came via USPS - THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE - in tact and again 1 day ahead of schedule.  THANKS USPS - good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...