Monday, January 28, 2013

Sewing Seminar - One Day Extension!

  A one day extension is gift to myself!  I have been sewing up a storm.  There were a couple of unexpected delays over the weekend, but they were overcome and I was able to head right to the sewing machine.  I did accomplish my goal of finishing two quilts, now they need to be bound.  That will be the goal of the weekdays and both bindings should be sewn on after work each day.  It's a very gloomy day outside so here is my attempt at taking some photos of my progress posted below.  This was the best one.  The back of this quilt is a cute little pig print pieced with a strip of yellow suns print.  The binding is a striped purple and white.  The front is a purchased pieced cotton fabric.  


 The selvage sections have taken a turn to another direction and I like this advance much better than the original plan.  I am excited to complete this and can't wait to show you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...